- June 24, 2021 – Helping Kids Be Kids: Leveraging Unstructured Play and Experiential Learning for SEL
- July 12th, 2021 – The Jed Foundation’s Comprehensive Approach to Mental Health Promotion and Suicide Prevention in High Schools
- August 5, 2021 – WSCC Model Implementation in Elementary Schools Through A County Health Department
- October 5, 2021 – Puberty Education: Building the Foundation for Healthy Sexual Development
Past Webinars from 2021
- May 27, 2021 – Introducing School-Friendly Health System Principles to Improve Delivery of Health Services and Outcomes in Schools
- May 19, 2021 – Youth E-Cigarette Prevention
- April 29 and May 6th 2021 (Two Part Workshop)- Putting “evidence” in evidence-based: How to use the research to support and advocate for school health
- April 23, 2021 – Supporting Healthy Behavior Outcomes: Resources for Engaging Skills-Based Health Education
- April 7, 2021 – Cultivating Social Emotional Skills Through Nutrition
- March 18, 2021 – Permission to Feel: The Power of Emotional Intelligence to Achieve Well-Being and Success in School and Life
- February 25, 2021 – Food Literacy: Equipping Students to Live Empowered, Healthy Lives
- February 11, 2021-Help for Mental Health: Free Tools and Resources for Students and Staff
- January 11, 2021-Every School Healthy: WSCC Policies in Support of Equity in Education
To view webinars from previous years, visit our Archived Webinars page.
Click here to learn more about other Continuing Education opportunities that ASHA offers.