ASHA membership provides you with access to a wide range of benefits that can help you enhance your knowledge and skills in school health, connect with other professionals in the field, and make a real difference in the lives of young people. As a member, you'll have access to:
- Professional development opportunities, including webinars, workshops, and conferences, that can help you stay up-to-date on the latest research, best practices, and trends in school health.
- Networking opportunities that provide you with the chance to exchange ideas, collaborate on projects, and build relationships with other professionals in the field of school health.
- Advocacy initiatives that give you the opportunity to contribute to efforts to create policies and programs that support school health.
- Resources, such as research articles, toolkits, and best practices guides, that can help you enhance your knowledge and skills in school health.
- Recognition through awards and honors programs that provide opportunities for you to gain visibility and credibility in the field of school health.
We're passionate about the work we do, and we're excited to welcome you into our community of caring school health professionals. We look forward to connecting with you to create healthy environments where students can thrive!
Membership fees are non-refundable and cannot be paid in installments.
Membership is non-transferable
Description of Member Benefits
- Journal of School Health (JOSH)- Members receive complete online access to ASHA’s peer-reviewed, indexed professional journal. (12 issues a year / monthly)
- Continuing Education – members receive free Continuing Education credits (includes CEs through JOSH self-studies, monthly webinars, and the Annual School Health Conference) and access to the ASHA Learning Center.
- ASHA members receive a 15% discount on select American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) titles.
- Conference – Members receive a discounted registration rate to ASHA’s annual school health conference which includes general sessions, oral presentations, poster sessions, exhibits, and plenty of time for networking.
- School Health Action – subscription to our bi-weekly e-newsletter.
- ASHA Career Center – discount rates for job postings in our Career Center.