The American School Health Association is a multidisciplinary organization of administrators, counselors, dietitians, nutritionists, health educators, physical educators, psychologists, school health coordinators, school nurses, school physicians, and social workers. We envision healthy students who learn and achieve in healthy environments nurtured by caring adults functioning within coordinated school and community support systems.
ASHA membership provides you with the knowledge, skills, and resources to engage and coordinate with other school health professionals. By working together, we can accomplish more! Join the American School Health Association to strengthen your professional growth. Signing up is easy, simply make your selections below.
Membership fees are non-refundable and cannot be paid in installments.
Membership is non-transferable
Description of Member Benefits
- Journal of School Health (JOSH)- Members receive complete online access to ASHA’s peer-reviewed, indexed professional journal. (12 issues a year / monthly)
- Continuing Education – members receive free Continuing Education credits (includes CEs through JOSH self-studies, monthly webinars, and the Annual School Health Conference) and access to the ASHA Learning Center.
- ASHA members receive a 15% discount on select American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) titles.
- A discount to the Sex Ed Network. This offer is exclusive to ASHA members.
- Conference – Members receive a discounted registration rate to ASHA’s annual school health conference which includes general sessions, oral presentations, poster sessions, exhibits, and plenty of time for networking.
- School Health Action – subscription to our bi-weekly e-newsletter.
- ASHA Career Center – discount rates for job postings in our Career Center.