- 4/8/20-Updated National Sex Ed Standards: What’s Changed since 2012?
- 4/21/20-Understanding Root Causes-Connecting Families to Health Resources in Your Community
- 5/21/20-Health Education Specialist Practice Analysis II (HESPA II 2020) Findings and Recommendations to the Field
- 7/16/20-The WSCC Model- From Framework to Practical Application
- 8/19/20- Food Allergy 101
- 9/10/20-Breast Health with the Get In Touch Foundation
- 9/22/20-Engaging Youth in a Comprehensive School Physical Activity Program
- 11/10/20-Integrating Physical Activity into the Classroom-Practical Strategies for All School Health Leaders
Click on the following years to view past webinar summaries, learning objectives, recordings, and associated resources discussed.
- 3/19/20-The Ultimate Guide to Healthy School Design and Implementation
- 3/10/20- Pandemic Preparedness: School Plans for Coronavirus
- 3/5/20-Shine Light on Depression
2013 and Older
Click here to learn more about other Continuing Education opportunities that ASHA offers.