Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 11:00am-12:00pm ET
Presented by Jon Macy, PhD, MPH
Youth substance abuse trends change over time. Vaping has increased in popularity among youth. Though health implications are still emerging, efforts to regulate the use of these nicotine products have been put into place. Join Dr. Jon Macy for an in-depth look at this trend among U.S. teens.
- Describe the epidemiology of electronic nicotine delivery system use among U.S. adolescents
- Summarize findings of recent research on electronic nicotine delivery system use among U.S. adolescents
- Describe recent regulatory actions taken to reduce electronic nicotine delivery system use among U.S. adolescents
- Webinar Recording
- Webinar Slides
- MedPage Today Article on Juul’s School-Based Program
- CATCH E-Cigarette Prevention Program
- Stanford Medicine Tobacco Prevention Toolkit
1.0 entry level Category I CECH for CHES®/MCHES® has been approved for this webinar. Certificates of attendance can also be obtained. Must attend live webinar to receive CEs. ASHA members get free continuing education hours included with membership, non-members will have the opportunity to purchase certificates after the webinar for $30. Not sure if you’re a current ASHA member? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.