ASHA tackles today’s most relevant issues, gathered from sources like The Associated Press, The New York Times, Financial Times and the leading industry publications. Delivered to the inboxes of school health professionals, the School Health Action Newsletter (SHAN) keeps professionals informed of topics that impact their programs.
Are you wanting to submit information to include in the School Health Action Newsletter? Click here to submit news items.
Some of the topics subscribers most appreciate receiving are:
- Research Findings and News
- Webinar and Teleconference Invitations
- Advocacy Alerts and Updates
- News from the CDC and Other Federal Programs
- News About School Health Initiatives from National Organizations, States and Territories
- New Publications, Resources and Tools
- School Health Meetings and Conferences
- Funding Announcements
- New or Updated Federal Policies
- Child and Adolescent Health Demographics
Interested in advertising in the SHAN? Learn more about available opportunities.