Member Benefits & Fees
Join the American School Health Association to strengthen your professional growth! ASHA offers networking and continuing education opportunities through our annual conference, webinars and our Online Member Directory. Signing up is easy—individuals may join online or print the membership application and email, fax or mail it with payment.
Organizational memberships are available to governmental, voluntary, and not-for-profit organizations, including schools and school districts, that are supportive of and in alignment with the advancement of school health programs and the mission of ASHA. Organizational memberships provide for up to five individuals who receive the same member benefits as a Regular or Retired member. Additional members after the first 5 individuals can be added to the membership for $100 each.
- Regular – $165
- Full-Time Student* – $80
- Retired – $80 to qualify for a Retired membership, you must be an ASHA member for ten years. Please contact ASHA Headquarters if you wish to become a Retired member!
- Organizational – $575
Regular Members- Save time and sign up online! Click here to join! If you must pay by check, please use the PDF version of our Membership Application and send it to our headquarters address below.
*Student Members- Students interested in ASHA membership cannot purchase membership online and must submit their application and proof of full-time student status to ASHA Headquarters annually. Click here to complete the Membership application.
Organizational Members- Governmental, voluntary, and not-for-profit organizations receive a 30% discount on 5 memberships. Click here to complete the membership application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval.
Membership fees are non-refundable and cannot be paid in installments. Membership is non-transferable.
DESCRIPTION OF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Journal of School Health (JOSH)- ASHA’s peer-reviewed, indexed professional journal, available in print and online (12 issues a year / monthly)
- Conference – Members receive a discounted registration rate to ASHA’s annual school health conference which includes includes general sessions, oral presentations, poster sessions, exhibits, and plenty of time for networking. Most sessions qualify for continuing education credits.
- School Health Action – subscription to our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Continuing Education – Members receive free Continuing Education credits
- ASHA Career Center – discounts rates for job postings in our Career Center
- CHEN – access to the Comprehensive Health Education Network.
- Four networking communities that facilitate discussions and online support.
For additional information on your ASHA membership benefits or ASHA services, please contact:
American School Health Association