The American School Health Association is a multidisciplinary organization of administrators, counselors, dietitians, nutritionists, health educators, physical educators, psychologists, school health coordinators, school nurses, school physicians, and social workers. We envision healthy students who learn and achieve in healthy environments nurtured by caring adults functioning within coordinated school and community support systems.
ASHA membership provides you with the knowledge, skills, and resources to engage and coordinate with other school health professionals. By working together, we can accomplish more! Join the American School Health Association to strengthen your professional growth. Signing up is easy—individuals may join online or print the membership application and email, fax or mail it with payment.
Description of Member Benefits
- Journal of School Health (JOSH)- Exclusive member benefit! Members receive a monthly subscription to ASHA’s peer-reviewed, indexed professional journal. The Journal of School Health (JOSH) is not available to non-members. (12 issues a year / monthly)
- ASHA members receive a 15% discount on all American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) titles
- Conference – Members receive a discounted registration rate to ASHA’s annual school health conference which includes general sessions, oral presentations, poster sessions, exhibits, and plenty of time for networking.
- School Health Action – subscription to our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Continuing Education – members receive free Continuing Education credits (includes CEs through JOSH self-studies, monthly webinars, and the Annual School Health Conference)
- ASHA Career Center – discount rates for job postings in our Career Center
Membership fees are non-refundable and cannot be paid in installments. Membership is non-transferable.